Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Lovin'

This summer I have been keeping myself busy with many garment projects and interior design decor !!! I made two tank tops, a scarf, a clutch purse, a pair of curtains, and a pretty frame!!! Talk about a fashion explosion! ..My boyfriend says I am a machine..I think he is right :P In the midst of all that I am trying to balance another business, and school is about to begin in a matter of days!! But, all is well! I am SOOO excited about my next design class! I can't wait to LEARN!! :D No one will ever hear me say that when I talk about anything to do with extensive mathematics. I have been filling my head with inspiration, confidence, compliments, and practice, now I am ready to improve! OH! Today my dad said my tank top looked like it was store bought :D I'm just getting better and better!...Here are pics of my latest creations:

First off: my lovely clutch! Colorful and sassy! I adore the aqua blue lining!

Next: My contemporary, cute and classy curtains! They are my pride and joy!

Another room decor piece: My gorgious frame with peacock feathers glued! Left over from my cousins wedding, this makes it a focal piont, and brings character to my room! :]


Next is my first tank top I made last summer, I finally finished it this summer:
Here is a look that can possibly be done with the tank top I made. The scarf I made is also in this picture.

This is my reconstructed skirt, featured in the picture above:

Lastly is my newest tanktop, that my dad thought was store bought:

Again another look that shows off the piece in a good light, I think the look is rather refreshing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great. So glad that you posted them, its nice to see what you have been doing while locked up in your room. Looks like your birthday gift is coming in hand too!

Anonymous said...

Hey could you look into the price for the materials of a small clutch that snaps on/off my bike. All it needs to hold is my cash/card, keys, phone and lipgloss!

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.