Thursday, February 25, 2010

PajamaJeans ... interesting

My friend Mala sent me this link and I thought "Wow that's what friends are for!"...she knows me very well :D So This article is about Christina Boyle asking people (the target market, the possible customers!) what they think about the new pajama jean! The concept is pretty interesting...most Americans love that good ole' denim jean but what happens when you have had a long day and you are suddenly uncomfortable in them....thus these pants combine the love of comfort and denim. Like them or hate them? Judge for yourself!

3 comments:

Reva said...

I've had this idea for years!!! DANG IT!

Unknown said...

You should have invented them :P

Unknown said...

I'm wondering if it will make into the market?

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.