Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mood

 
The famous Mood fabric store! I was so excited to go! The wait was finally over. This is an iconic store because it is featured in the Project Runway show. Many are considering this a must see destination once arriving to New York because of the television exposure. I could spend hours in this store. In the show the designers only have a half hour to pick the fabric they want and that probably feels like a lot less because their minds are racing! There is so much to look at. I love the selection.  

I fell in love with Mood's mascot Swatch! He was irresistible. This photo was done by Eric from Mood, 'Make It Work Swatch'. This photo is hilarious and so is the title. Although he was not dressed up when I saw him. He just hangs out at the store like he owns the joint. He was very friendly. He made me laugh because he took a nap at the check out line. There were so many people around but he did not mind.

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.