Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jars and things

 
I love the simple layout of the jars and the various colors that are inside each one. It looks really attractive and clutter free. I also like how all the vegetables and beans are stored in old fashioned Ball jars. The jars themselves add character to the space that new containers from a local retailer could not bring. I also love the vase. I think these are great center pieces when filled with fruit in the summer, and can be changed periodically throughout the seasons. The coffee beans and the other items are beautiful together. This set of items can really be perfect for any time of the year. I love the neutral colors all together. The vase complements the wall color and the pieces in the room. My cousins did a fabulous job decorating their home! :D

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.