Saturday, January 08, 2011

A little Princess


 I'm sure most people have a list of entertainment from growing up that never really fades from their memory. I really loved this movie as a kid and I still do! After all these years I still find value in it.The story line is great and I love the message. I love the the idea that all women are princesses..its our right!! The imagination in this movie is great too and the idea of promoting it. The fashion in this film is beautiful! The movie payed attention to detail to portray that time period. I loved the vibrant colors, various colors, ribbons, and fabrics. The major theme in the movie is GREEN in almost every scene there is going to be some sort element of green either in the set itself or in the clothing. Overall this movie just makes me happy. This is a vid I found that I thought was really creative. It is a remix of vocals, sound effects and musical chords from the movie .

1 comments:

A said...

This is one of my fav movies of all time. The clothing in this movie is remarkable

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.