Sunday, February 27, 2011

it is showtime!

 
This was my model/cousin Lauren and I in the dressing room minutes before going on stage for the ATD fashion show last night. It was a great experience. It always feels good knowing all the hard work is done and my work can be seen on stage in front of an audience. This was my last show I will be participating in at my university since I am an alumnus now. My model did a great job and I give her a lot of credit because it takes bravery to strut her stuff in the lime light. It was fun to see all the creative minds behind the curtains and their great work. Being part of a show just confirms to me how much people are capable of when they believe in themselves and that becomes a driver to make their dreams/goals/ideas into a reality.

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.