Wednesday, March 02, 2011

127 hours ~ Aron Ralston





Wow just from the little clip I saw while watching the Oscars I knew that this movie was going to be intense. The more I learn the back story of the film, the more I want to see it. This story is so engaging because Aron faced so much risk on his vacation and had a large obstacle to over come... being stuck in a canyon with his life on the line. To desire something such as life so badly, so bad that he wanted to amputate an arm is daring and takes so much courage as well as strength.

Much like our goals we must desire them much like Aron desired life.
 *You must desire your dreams as much as a drowning person desires air, as much as a starving person desires food, as much as a homeless person desires shelter

The Lord knows the desires of our heart, which makes all of this worth while. 

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.