Saturday, June 11, 2011

fire hydrant

This is probably one of my favorite photos of New York so far. It was taken just a few days ago. It was very hot outside, well into the 90s. I love this picture because it reminds me of an old time New York movie scene where the fire hydrant is just spewing water everywhere. I love seeing the joy these girls have while approaching the water..it is evident without even seeing their faces. Even feeling the mist coming my way on a hot day like that was refreshing.

No matter how much technology advancements we have...it is really the simple things like a fire hydrant busting or running through a sprinkler 50 times that really make summmer, and childhood memories fill our lives with overflowing joy.

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.