Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Avengers

 
It's surreal to think that I have my own superheros. 
Another change that has occurred as of recent is the creation of my own Avengers.

:: (After soaking it all in and thinking about what had happened I realized I could use The Avengers as a great analogy that relates to my life.) ::

Let's step back  a few steps and I will explain what I mean. I have been blessed with the opportunity to have a team of interns at the infancy of my company. Each intern has their own unique talents that can better the group as a whole. Each person will contribute to the team using their talents/super powers for the same common goal.

After watching The Avengers blockbuster and witnessing all of this coming together; the more I realized I would use humor to explain to myself what was happening. So this is it. I have my own Avengers! :) I am symbolically Samuel L. Jackson (all I need is an eye patch haha) and I have my crew of superheros that will do a fantastic job (saving the world from alien life form thugs)! One of my interns wants to be Spider Man instead of Captain America so we will have to rearrange the story, plot, script, etc. but Spider Man is a good hero to have on the team. 

Next month is when all the fun and planning will come to life! I will be sharing behind the scene footage of the projects we are working on this summer. 

Summer 2012 has me completely stoked to say the least. 

After we complete our tasks guys we should go for some shawarma! lol





0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.