Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The #Talent and Tie


So the big day had finally arrived. All the preparation, story boarding and discussion came to life. Its an exciting process to plan the filming and photography shoots. I love brainstorming and bringing a variety of ideas together. Yesterday was when the crew joined to create a product. This product to selling a tie "The Michael" through still shots and moving. This tie is named after my father; it is silver, and woven with paisleys. Sharing my experiences in fashion is fun; especially with family. I am so glad my cousin Jon Paul (of the Jon Paul tie) was able to be part of this project. He loves fashion and he was able to see a side of the business only a few do. Family is part of my life and the more I include my life in my brand the more meaningful it is to me....It becomes something more to me than fashion...ITS a reflection of ME! I learned something. Filming in some ways is much different than photography. On film the behaviors of the 'talent' have to be more realistic. A lot of thought must go into each step of the story.

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.