Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's a pleasure







This outfit kicks off my wardrobe looks for Fall. I had the pleasure of being asked to present a fashion piece on my site! The statement piece I am presenting is this Gold Cheetah stoned cuff bracelet! I love the idea of bringing other designs into my looks and styling around them. The cuff is from Detroit based Bella Ecienna and designed by Anteya Robinson. The company is influenced by the designer's mother. I appreciate this and can relate because my family influences my brand as well.

A successful look is one that is all about the details. Some details may be the pewter button on the mandarin collar and the studded boots. Another detail is the cuff; it adds the 'wow factor' and becomes the focal point of the entire ensemble. This kind of jewelry can set yourself apart from everyone else and doing so is my favorite thing to do.

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.