Sunday, May 17, 2009

Senior Fashion Show





What an exciting time, I was able to see the hard work I did through out the semester on the runway! I worked in a design team and made a collection that would fit the store's customer base. In class I learned about mass market clothing production aswell. The store we made a collection for was Christopher & Banks, and we designed for baby boomer women. It was a nice experience to design for a genre that I don't usually do and one that can broaden my designing range. The baby boomers brought diversity to the show, which made the show even more interesing :] I felt that I enhanced my skills and made quality products. My products were the yellow dress and the floral blouse. The yellow dress was a hit with the crowd! This show was a great finale to a wonderful semester! I can't wait until August. From last spring I have grown and learned so much. It is very rewarding to see my designs on stage :]

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.