Friday, November 13, 2009

Cloche

Cloche, which means bell in french. These hats are named this because they look like bells. I just purchased one of my own from Urban Outfitters that looks similar to the one in the picture to the left. I have wanted a 1920s inspired hat for so long... like for 5 or more years! I also admired knited hats like this red one. I think would like a white, black, or grey one. I like this 1920's look, it is cute and feminine. Even though I have liked this look for a while it didn't seem like this type of hat has been sold at retailers until recently. This hat has to be in style for a buyer to pick it for the season lineup. I guess it is finally in style! :] This felt hat is a great accessory, brings personality to a look, makes a look go from good to unique and somewhat edgy.

I am really enjoying shopping for interesting accessories that bump up my wardrobe! In my history class we have a design project and I picked the cloche..how surprising :P I'm really excited about where my will imagination taked me!

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.