Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Room Curtains!

At the beginning of the school year it didn't take me too long to get fed up will my very plain dorm room. Within just a few days I decorated my room so I could feel right at home. I brought color to the walls, rearranged my furniture, soft lighting ...instead of harsh office cubicle lighting, and a little plant of my own. Being a life to my room was the best choice. After a long day in class I can come back to my comfortable living space! What was a big contributer to this feeling and lovely ambiance was my creation! I made these lovely curtains on the left. This touch brought personality to my place and a sense of belonging. I am satisfied with them and I have recieved many compliments and now I am working on my friend's set of curtains to freshen up her room as well.

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.