Thursday, March 18, 2010

Portfolio

Yesterday was a long day...filled with classes and a big dead line...my lovely portfolio. All my pages were done it was just a matter of printing over 10 pages, cutting them and preparing the best presentation. I loved the end result, elements were matching so that  made a great first impression. I tried to accomplish my best work and effort and I know I achieved it! This was not only a class grade but also preparation for a future career. I learned a lot through the process. To achieve what I wanted it required planning and prioritizing. This process took many hours but seeing my pages fresh off the press and putting everything together is a very rewarding experience. It makes all the effort and time worth it and is truly a labor of love!

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.