Saturday, October 30, 2010

Out for Cupcakes

 
Before heading to my cousin's housewarming party my sister and I went to a local bakery in our neighborhood. We picked up cupcakes for the guests! :] Their shop is adorable and very much my style. I just had to take a pic! They pay attention to detail. I think a lot of women would appreciate the shopping experience.

 * (Also, on a side note...buying things local is another sustainable activity. It is improving the local economy and not exhausting someone else's resources but using your state's or town's resources. So next time when you want to go out, maybe instead of going to a chain owned restaurant you have been to 100 times you could try a new local place that just opened down the street!)
:D

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.