Monday, March 19, 2012

Masters of Style



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


The commercial:



I have been seeing this Gillette commercial a few times when watching television... I thought it was interesting how the ad presented the men's looks. Each of them had similar outfits but they were slightly different to express their personal way of dressing. I really liked seeing how to style in a variety of ways with a navy jacket. This commercial makes me want to make a skinny tie..even more so.

The men in the commercial talk of style in the videos below:

Each of the men kind of have an idea of what their style is and define it in different ways.





0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.