Monday, June 11, 2012

Spring Awakening

 ~ Over the years I have seen a lot of fashion bloggers post pictures of the their outfits. It has been on mind to do this for myself as well. I think my favorite looks are in spring and summer so this is perfect timing.  

Spring is a time where I enjoy putting away all of the layers, and boots. For a few months I forget about the cold seasons. Excitement begins to unfold when images of the beautiful sky, flowers, and beach front permeate my thought process. Breaking out the bright colors awakens something inside me. Maybe it is a cultural thing that created my love for color... Mexican culture embraces COLOR. It is in the fashion,  it is on the homes (my grandparents' home was pink lol), and it is in the food.   

 Summer allows me to be more creative with my wardrobe. I can wear what I want without having to consider the freezing elements outdoors. So I will be posting my favorite looks throughout the summer and hopefully that will lead into the fall.  

0 comments:

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.