Sunday, July 01, 2012

Bleed Green

 
 I celebrated my birthday in the Lansing area this year! I wanted my outfit to have East Lansing as my backdrop. The athletic pictures in the window are pretty cool. I'm actually standing in front of the building where the State News is created. I like this outfit because I had fun accessorizing with my big chunky necklace, belt, and booties. This look is edgy,punk, and dark. Its fun wearing this because most days I hardly wear any black. I love my Neon nail polish. It is a great focal point and adds something to the mostly black color pallet.  Neon, black, and white are an interesting combination. Another theme of this outfit that I noticed today was buckles! There are quite a few buckles in this outfit.

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.