Saturday, July 14, 2012

Duces

So after a morning meeting earlier this week, I decided to have an impromptu photo shoot....which is becoming my favorite kind :)  This is basically an example of my casual day look. [T shirt + shorts + Converse.] I love dressing up and trying new looks. I also think it is okay to dress down and keep it simple. I wouldn't go so far to rock sweatpants. There can be a happy medium in casual wear. A sharp T shirt can take an outfit to the next level even if it is basic. This shirt is from J Crew. J Crew is becoming one of my favorite places to shop for shirts. I like the fabric, the screen prints, and the overall style. In high school I owned a lot of t shirts. I believe my sister called me the The T shirt Queen...

My style has evolved to experimentation and adding a lot more pieces to a look. There is still part of me that is drown to a creative and good quality shirt. You just can't go wrong with that kind of piece in your wardrobe.

 Another solid source for a great shirt - HOMAGE! This store is based out of Columbus, Ohio. They have taken the athletic and screen printed shirt to a new height.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Shirt. Yes! Michigan!

www.readydressedgo.blogspot.com

hugs, Vanessa

Blog contents © Kiss Me I'm Stylish 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.